Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Welcome!


Hi,

I'm Jacob Barton and welcome to my website! I'll try to keep pictures of myself on here and updates about what I am doing because I know you are all very interested. Thanks for visiting and I'll post more soon! Now for a nap because I've had a long day....

;-)

2 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great day, Jacob -- You are the spittin' image of your daddy when he was your age!!! He too loved baseball, and I remember him carrying around a little ball a lot ... same big eyes too!
From an admirer in Newberg -- Pam Jackson

 
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Jacob, you are definitely the cutest and the loveliest baby ever! You grandpa was kind enough to give the link to this site so that everyone he knows will admire his little grandson and he was right! You will enjoy looking through this website once you grow up!
You grandpa's friend from Moscow, Russia
Lena

 

Post a Comment

<< Home