2 Cool 2 B a Baby
Tonight Mommy and Daddy were going through my closet and decided to pull out and put on every piece of "cool" clothing that fit me! I'm wearin' my kicks (they tell me those are shoes), hat, and jacket.I have to say that I felt pretty stylin'. Daddy even came and put on his "cool" clothes too - we have the same shoes! All I have to say is... peace out.



3 Comments:
Hey to my favorite nephew!! You are quite a cool dude in those clothes! I love you very much and can't wait to see you in August. Hugs and Kisses from Aunt Ali!!
What a cute kid! I love the shoes and the shorts. . . and Jacob looks pretty good, too!!
We love you and are looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks!
-- Jim
Hey Jacob! I'm really likin your kicks! (shoes) It's all about Jacob right? AAJ Yeah!! I'll tell you a secret Jacob....if you put on your cutest face for mommy and daddy, they'll do just about anything for you!!! That's what your mommy used to do! Papa and I can't wait to see you soon! Big Hugs and Kisses to you. Love Nana
Post a Comment
<< Home