I'm A Daycare Dude!
This week I started daycare, or "school" as Mommy and Daddy say. Hoo-ray! I say that because I really like it there. My daycare is called Age Link and you can check out their website under my "links" section. They have so many toys and nice people that take care of me. It's not quite the same as when Mommy and Daddy do it, but I don't mind because I'm very flexible. Here's the room where I spend most of my time.
The neat thing about my daycare is that they have senior volunteers that come over and sing to me and cuddle me in a rocking chair! It's the next best thing to being spoiled at home! Soon I'll be big enough to play outside on their cool playground...
I'm also making new friends of all kinds! Two of my daycare buddies are kids of Mommy's co-workers. You can also meet them in my "links" section on my website. Anyway, I'm doin' really well at "school" and I keep working on my skills (like rolling over, smiling, and stuff like that). Now, if I can just avoid that thing called "homework"... ;-)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home