Tuesday, November 08, 2005

"Crawl Jacob, Crawl"

Not quite "run Forrest, run" but you get the idea. I'm crawling!! I guess we could say that today marks the day where I transitioned from scooting to full-on crawling. Here are Mommy and Daddy documenting the occasion:

Stage 1: Locate Object Of Desire (i.e. Molly's Toy)

Stage 2: Travel To Object Of Desire (i.e. Crawling!)

Stage 3: Acquire Object Of Desire (i.e. Gimme that...)

I guess Mommy and Daddy's blissful days of setting me down in one place are over. That's ok by me! It's not shown in the pictures, but my first order of business after figuring out this crawling thing was to crawl towards Daddy's stereo surround-sound cords and try to chew on them. Look out world... here I come!!

3 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Blogger Lara said...

You are moving and shaking, buddy! Good progress! You better tell mommy and daddy to watch out - there'll be no stopping you now!

 
At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Jacob, crawl, baby crawl!
Molly better train so she can keep up with you!

 
At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so much cuter than I used to be. -Another Jacob Barton, age 20

 

Post a Comment

<< Home