Thursday, September 01, 2005

I Love Sports...

...Don't you? They are the greatest! Besides loving baseball the most, I also enjoy soccer and football. Here I am wearing my cool soccer "warm-ups". I'm pretty good at not touching the soccer ball with my hands since I can't even really hold it yet.


College football season is just starting so I busted out my Oregon Ducks jersey to support the team with Dad. Here we are rooting for our team. I wonder if ducks drool as much as I do? Despite the drool, I have to say that we look pretty good!


I can't wait until I'm big enough to play some of these sports that I love so much. You are looking at a future All-Star! I'll let you know when I'm big enough to start signing autographs...

1 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lookin' good there Jacob! You'd probably look even better in a maroon and gold ASU jersey, but as you've noted in previous posts, mom and dad are calling the shots on what you wear for the moment...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home