Saturday, October 01, 2005

Me and Molly

They say that Dog is a man's best friend. I'm not sure about that, but what I do know is that Molly is a baby's best friend.

There is this thing that lives with Mommy and Daddy called Molly - furry, barking, licking, and snuggly. I've become really interested in this Molly lately. I like playing with Molly because she licks my face and lets me grab and play with her fur. Sometimes we both practice biting on my toys.


I think Mollys are pretty neat to have around. The only thing I don't like is when she tries to eat my dinner. Hey, those peas are mine! Anyway, I think this Molly is here to stay, and that is fine by me. I hope other babies get to play with Mollys because they are pretty fun!

1 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh,Jacob you're just too cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home