Saturday, December 10, 2005

Rickey Claus Is Coming To Town

This past week, I was introduced to a jolly old fellow named "Santa Claus"! The school where my Daddy teaches had a holiday concert so Mommy and I went together. Daddy went mysteriously missing, but then this guy in a white beard and red suit showed up in his place. He had my Daddy's eyes.... hmmmm.....

We took our picture with him and then Mommy gave Santa a kiss on the cheek! I told Daddy, uh, I mean Santa what I wanted for Christmas. Right now, I'm really into playing with things like paper towel rolls and boxes! I think Mommy and Daddy will probably buy me a couple of toys too :) I can't wait for my first Christmas!

1 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rickey Claus is coming to town? Hmmmm...what are they teaching you there Jacob? Our favorite little pumpkin looks as cute as ever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home