Buy Me Some Peanuts & Cracker Jacks
Tonight, we went to my second baseball game - EVER! It was a minor league game, but the coolest part was that ESPN was there (my daddy says I'll be watching that a lot when I'm older). I loved seeing all the sounds and sights at the ballpark.
Check out my baseball outfit - one of many might I add. Basically, I'm the world's biggest baseball fan at the old age of 4 months old! In case you don't know, my whole room is decorated in baseball stuff too. Our family enjoys baseball a lot...
After a while, our team wasn't doing so well, so I decided to put on my rally cap and cheer them on. That seemed to help things along. It also seemed to attract a lot of really nice fans who wanted to "ooh and ahh" over me instead of the game! I didn't mind. I just did the usual "Jacob routine" and made everyone smile. I made it all the way to the 8th inning before I got tired and we had to go home. Pretty good for a baby!
I loved my second baseball game! I hope I get to go to many, many more. Maybe if I smile big enough mom and dad will take me again...
I loved my second baseball game! I hope I get to go to many, many more. Maybe if I smile big enough mom and dad will take me again...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home