Arizona Winter Wonderland

Last night we went to downtown Glendale to a winter event called "Glendale Glitters". There were so many lights all around the town! We even saw a car drive up that was covered in lights!
Mommy, Daddy, Grandpa, myself, and even Molly came with us. We all bundled up (because of the extreme Arizona cold - 40 degrees!) and walked around. I got to enjoy all the sites from my stroller! Everyone thought I was pretty cute. I'm not quite old enough to do some of the fun things I saw last night: Riding a small train around the park, eating caramel corn, and playing in the snow (I think they must have brought it in from Indiana!) 
Now I'm in the holiday spirit and really ready for Christmas!



1 Comments:
Merry Christmas Jacob! You look so cute bundled up for 40 degrees!
What an exciting time you had. I think you should enter your picture in a "Cutest Christmas Boy" contest. Love Nana
Post a Comment
<< Home