'Twas A Few Weeks After Christmas...
... When I finally had time to tell you about my wonderful first Christmas!As you can see, I started off the morning in a lovely Christmas outfit - complete with an "elf-like" hat. It was pretty cute, but I'm sure I'll make fun of these photos someday when I'm in college :)
I sure did get a lot of presents. It is tough being as cute as I am becuase just about everyone wanted to get me something for my first Christmas. *sigh* I'll just try not to get spoiled from all the attention!
Many of my presents related to sports or athletic activities
this year! My Nana and Papa sent me some cool racing cars - I love them! My Grandma and Grandpa gave me a sports center where I can practice my basketball, baseball, and football skills! Whatever professional sport I end up playing, I'll try to remember my near and dear friends when I'm rich and famous.
The rest of Christmas day was spent hanging out with my family and playing with my toys in between some lovely naps - what a rough life! :) I sure did have fun though.
I hope everyone had as great of a Christmas as I had! I heard a rumor that I will be getting more presents again around something called a "birthday" sometime in April...
At least now I have experience opening gifts!


1 Comments:
Wow Jacob! I've been waiting to hear about your Christmas! I'm glad you got some awesome presents! They love you in Arizona, in Oregon, in Indiana, everywhere! With so much love, "it's a wonderful life!"!!
Love you little guy, Nana
Post a Comment
<< Home