Sunday, April 02, 2006

Random Photos

My daycare buddy Jason sometimes posts random photos, so I thought I'd try the same thing. Here are some pictures of recent things that I've been up to lately. Basically, I've been trying all sorts of new things like real milk from sippy cups. I'm also walking all the time (and sometimes trying to run). Here are a few other things that I've been up to the past couple of weeks. Enjoy!

Here I am during my first "coloring" experience. I only tried to eat the crayon a few times!

Here I am playing soccer. I like to call this move, "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Baby".

Finally, here is a photo of me in my new baseball pajamas! Aren't they the coolest?!?

1 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jacob, we love you! We really like the pictures that your Mommy posts. I want to give you a great big hug! NANA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home