I'm Walking!!!!
I'm walking!!!

I just started taking a few steps in daycare this week - they've all be really nice and are cheering me on at my school. I also started walking for Mommy and Daddy at home. I'm up to 8 steps in a row and I LOVE it! Crawling is still my primary mode of transportation because I'm so fast at it. I can crawl from the kitchen to the bathroom in about 5 seconds, which is just about enough time for me to get into some cabinets (or "trouble" as the parents say). However, I like to walk up to Mommy and Daddy because every time I do it they clap and giggle, just for me! Thanks for sharing in my really great news! Now... back to finding more cabinets...


1 Comments:
Yeah Jacob!!! We're so proud of you. You're gettin' to be a big boy! and as always, one of our favorite boys! We love you. NANA
Post a Comment
<< Home