Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Baby Tuxedo

Ok - not to brag or anything, but I have to share with you how cute I looked in my baby tuxedo! I was in my Aunt Ali and Uncle Kyle's wedding on December 30th - it was so much fun.


Despite the fact that the wedding was all about them, I drew my own attention in this dapper little outfit - complete with bowtie.


The best part of the event was at the reception where we were able to dance the night away! Mommy and Daddy learned that I am truly a party animal.


I did not take one nap the entire day, yet I still wanted to dance and crawl all over the dance floor! That is me alright: cutting teeth and cutting a rug, baby!



I'm sure everyone had as much fun as I did because it was a great wedding. Unfortunately, I think I've already outgrown my baby tuxedo (us babies grow fast, you know).


If you think of it, perhaps you can mention how cute I am in weddings so I can get another "wedding gig". Then, I'll be able to dance the night away again - in a toddler tuxedo!

1 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love you Jacob! How great you looked in your BABY TUXEDO! I've already seen you dance, it's quite inpressive! For a little guy, you've already had lots of experience in life - flying in an airplane, going to baseball games, dancing at a wedding...we look forward to more Jacob blogs!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home