Happy Go Lucky
Things are so great right now! Here are some of the neat things that have been happening lately:
* I'm learning how to run. My favorite thing is to play "chase" around the house with Molly, Daddy and Mommy. Come and get me!
* I'm now in the toddler room at daycare (a.k.a. school). I get to play inside and outside, we sing songs, do art crafts, read books, and I even get to eat breakfast and lunch with my friends! Coming soon - starting at the end of May, each Friday is "water day" at school. I get to wear swim trunks to class...
* Mommy and Daddy taught me to say "please" in sign language. I use it to get whatever I want :)
* Finally, I've been going to bed earlier since I've been having sooooo much fun at school. I guess that gives Mommy and Daddy a little extra free time to do grown up stuff.
All in all, I'm a pretty happy-go-lucky little kid these days!



1 Comments:
Hey Jacob, I would like to run and come and get you and give you a sqeeeeeezie love hug! Wearing swimming trunks to school?(daycare)
I never got to do that! I bet you have a lot of friends to eat lunch with. We love you soooooo much Jacob. You're our favorite school-boy! Love, NANA
Post a Comment
<< Home