Monday, May 01, 2006

Turning One Is Lots Of Fun!!

Yep - turning one sure is fun! I had a great birthday party to celebrate the big occasion.

My party's theme was the "Backyardigans". It is my favorite (and one of my only) show that I watch on T.V. Here is a picture of all the Backyardigans characters. They were on my birthday cake - it was almost too good to eat! Of course, I didn't let that happen (you'll see more about that later)...


Before the party got started, I decided to do what every guy wants to do on his birthday: be in his birthday suit of course!








I had a lot of nice family and friends over to my backyard to enjoy some of the festivities. We had games, bubbles, sidewalk chalk, coloring, and I even got to play in Molly's crate for a little while!




And what first birthday would be complete without a face full of birthday cake! By the time the day was ending, I was so tired and just wanted to take a nap!








I have to say that in all my experience with birthdays, this was the best one yet!!

1 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jacob! You're always first in our book! We're glad you had such fun on your birthday. You're the best boy in the whole wide world!!!! We love you soooooooooo much!
NANA AND PAPA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home