Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Enjoying the Fall Season

It's that time of year... pumpkin patches, crisp autumn nights (of 75 degrees in Arizona) and of course - time for "trick or treat". I've been enjoying the activities of fall lately. A few weeks ago, our family went out to a farm one evening and where they had a pumpkin patch. I picked out my own pumpkin all by myself - there were a lot to choose from.



Then, I decided to go on a little kid's hay maze. It was fun to run around the maze which consisted of two main rows of hay. I found my way out (phew!) and back to the farm for the petting zoo and some ice cream.



Finally, Halloween rolled around and I was able to dress up in my much anticipated costume: Yoda from Star Wars! I'd been practicing the word "Yoda" for a few weeks and I'm able to say it pretty well. I can also kind of say "trick or treat" - it kind of comes out like "twick teeet".


I hope you've all had a wonderful fall season! I'm really looking forward to Thanksgiving next because this year I can eat everything that Mommy and Daddy eat - even pumpkin pie! Yummm...

1 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cutie you are! Jacob! Um..I mean Yoda! I want to wrap you up and bring you home with me!!!!!You're sweeter than all that candy you got Jacob! Love you I do!!! Nana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home