Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Life Is A Ball!

Well, it is now official. My first "real" word. It is.... BALL!











I've been babbling a lot, and saying ball for a little while, but I've now come to really put this word into action. When I see a ball - any type of ball or circular item - I point to it and say the magic word: "ball"!

I've also decided that this word can be used in other situations too. I use it to mean lots of other things, for example:

*Mommy, I am finished eating = ball.
*Molly is chewing on my toy = ball...
*Can I have that cell phone? = ball?
*I'd like to play in the toilet = ball!!

As you can see, this word is multi-faceted. I'll let you know as I expand my vocabulary. Ball ball (I mean, bye bye) for now!

1 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MOMMY AND DADDY HAVE A SMART BOY!!
YOU'RE GOING TO FIT RIGHT IN WHEN YOU GO TO A GAME AT THE "BALLPARK"!
WE LOVE OUR JACOB! NANA & PAPA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home