Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy News and Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone! I've had quite an exciting year - learning to walk, talk, throw a baseball and even attempt some football tackling practice (ask my daddy about that).

As 2006 comes to a close, I'd like to share with you some exciting and happy news: I'm going to be a big brother! Mommy and daddy will be giving me a sibling at the end of June.

I can't wait to have someone to impart all my knowledge to - I've learned quite a lot since I've been born (as you have been able to see from this website). Here's a photo of Baby Rickey #2 that was taken a few weeks ago. Photogenic... just like me, I know.



So, here's to an adventurous and fun-filled 2007 for you and your family. I know our family will be looking forward to the many changes and blessings to come. Again, Happy New Year!!

2 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I am so excited! I'm due at the end of April so it will be lots of fun to see the two kids interact! I love you guys!
love, Beth*

 
At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another little Rickey, yeah!!!!! We are sooo excited for your little sibbling Jacob. And yes, you can impart your wealth of knowledge to him/her. So many Rickey's to love!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home