Tribute to Dory Cove

Yes, there has been some sad news which I feel I must impart to you. As a part of my Oregonian heritage, I've come to grow and love the traditions of my parents: one of which included going out to Lincoln City to the Dory Cove restaurant to partake in the world's best clam chowder.
Sadly, the Dory Cove had an unexpected fire and the building burned to the ground last month. I'm happy that I was able to visit for the first and last time in my short life. So, let's all have a moment of silence for the Dory Cove.
Well, that was long enough -- I can't really stay quiet for too long! If you have any suggestions of where I should go next to find the world's second best clam chowder, our family is open to suggestions. We'll have to start a new tradition!

We'll Miss You Dory Cove!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home