Miscellaneous Photos...
I've been doing a lot lately, so I thought I'd update you with some miscellaneous photos:

Here I am enjoying an asian meal at a restaurant called Pei Wei - this is my first attempt at using chopsticks! They are pretty fun; especially when you play them like drumsticks and bang them on the table.

Here's me and my first attempt at a new assignment: chores. Yup - I've got chores. Right now, my biggest chore is that each night, I get our dog Molly her food and put it into a little scoop. Then, I dump the scoop into her food bowl (I'm getting pretty good at it). My other chore is that I sometimes pretend to help out when mommy or daddy clean the house.

My final "first" this month was my very first trip to a movie! Daddy, mommy, my two favorite stuffed animals (they had free admission - like me) and I went to the dollar theatre and saw a kid's movied called The Barnyard. It was amazing to see something that looked like a really big T.V. screen! I sat through the whole movie. The funny part for mom and dad was that they had to find a broken theatre seat for me because I don't weigh enough to keep down the normal seats that flip back up.


1 Comments:
Jacob, did Mommy tell you that cleaning house was fun? Oh that Mommy!!!!! I see you went to the movies too. Now that IS fun! and BIG!!! We love you Jacob!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home