Easter Bunny Come House
Yes, "easter bunny come house..."
That's what I was saying today meaning: The easter bunny came to our house today and brought me an easter basket! I got a SpongeBob SquarePants coloring book and socks, along with some crayons and candy-filled eggs. Then, I hunted around the house for the real easter eggs that I colored with Mommy and Daddy this weekend!
All that excitement, but my day had only begun. We then went to church and I wore my new easter outfit. After church, we went up to see my great-grandma & grandpa, aunts, uncles and my cousins. We had a great time at lunch and we even saw the easter bunny make a special appearance at lunch - that bunny sure gets around!
After lunch, we ended up at my great-aunt's house where we had an easter egg hunt, water balloon tosses and bubble-blowing time! Phew - what a fabulous time. I was so tuckered out that I went to bed a whole hour early!
A nice easter treat for mom and dad who were a little tired from such a fun day as well :)
Happy Easter everyone!


1 Comments:
Yeah!!! You had a great Easter Jacob! Mommy and Daddy sure do take good care of you and make you happy. Aren't you glad you were born to Mommy and Daddy. I hope you collected a bunch of easter eggs in your basket. Happy Easter indeed!!
Post a Comment
<< Home