Happy Birthday TWO Me!
Earlier this month, I turned TWO years old! Everyone can't believe what a big boy I am now. To celebrate the event, my friends and family joined me at the zoo (one of my favorite spots) for my very own zoo birthday party! Here are a few photos from the event:


Now that I'm TWO, I'm no longer into baby stuff. I moved to the two-year-old classroom at school and there are so many new crafts and learning activities. Mommy and Daddy also bought me a big-boy bed where I'll soon be sleeping instead of my crib.
The next stage is something called "potty training". I'm sure you'll be reading more about that soon...


2 Comments:
Hi Jacob! Happy Birthday ZOO you!!! You ARE a big boy! WOW we can't believe you'll be sleeping in a big-boy bed soon! NO BARS!!! We're glad you had a great birthday, and fun presents too. We thought about you going into the 2yr old room in daycare. You'll do great! You'll be the best boy there!!! We love to know everything about you!!!
What a big boy you are now Jacob! You will have SO much fun in your big boy bed-Livie LOVES her big girl bed! We wish we could see you more! Have fun in the new big kid class room! We are so proud of you and love you so much!
Post a Comment
<< Home